martedì 14 febbraio 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

A few days ago, I wrote a post about how Valentine's Day was just around the corner. Well, it's finally here! For those of you who couldn't prepare any of the recipes I mentioned last time, here's a brief list of other "love ingredients" you can use to create special dishes for a candle light dinner only for two.

1. Fruits & Vegetables

 
Garlic, Endive, Fennel, Asparagus, Celery, Radishes, Broccoli, Carrots, Beans, Tomatoes, Figs, Grapes and Banana

2. Seafood

Oysters, Shrimp, Caviar  

3. Herbs And Seasonings

Ginger, Vanilla, Cloves, Allspice, Saffron, Chili, Horseradish, Rosemary, Dill, Nutmeg

4. Other
Chocolate, Nuts, Champagne, Truffles, Coffee, Ginseng

Use your imagination and be creative! I'm sure this will be a unique evening! And in order to heat up the atmosphere even more, use the right words in the right language (Italian, of course!). Here are some exaamples of phrases which whispered into your beloved person's ear can really work miracles!
Ti penso sempre - I always think of you.
Come sei bella (questa sera)- How beautiful you are (this evening)
Voglio verderti stasera - I want to see you tonight.
Tu sei una stella….la mia stella - You are a star….my star.
Ti amo!- I love you!
Mi vuoi sposare?- Will you marry me?

Happy Valentine's Day!

(source: italianfoodforever.com)

0 commenti:

Posta un commento